Whether it hits you right away, or you start to notice days or weeks later, lower back or neck pain stemming from a motor vehicle accident can be debilitating and life-changing. It can cost you your job right away, or later when you just can’t do it anymore or your performance has dropped off. And it can rob you of the enjoyment you used to get from life. Maybe you can’t play with your kids anymore, or you can’t contribute to your family and home like you used to. If you are suffering from debilitating lower back or neck pain after a motor vehicle accident in Los Angeles or Southern California, Sheridan & Rund, PC, is here to help. Please call us today.
Compensation for Your Lower Back and Neck Pain
Whether you are suffering from lower back and neck pain alone or in combination with the consequences of other injuries, it should not fall by the wayside when seeking compensation. You may be able to receive compensation for:
- Existing and future medical expenses
- Physical therapy
- Chiropractic treatment
- Other treatments to heal the injury or reduce pain and improve function
- Lost income and future lost income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Help with tasks you can no longer perform for yourself
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Diminished quality of life
To learn more about potential compensation for your neck and lower back pain after a motor vehicle accident in Los Angeles, please call Sheridan & Rund, PC, at 888-640-6789 or email us right away.